If you want to know how to grow a beard and don’t know where to start, don’t worry, we have you covered. As you know, its way more complex than simply forgetting to shave. Our Bearded Basturds blog explores topics for beardsman starting out on their bearded journey, such as:
- Why you suffer from beard itch and why beard oil is scientifically necessary.
In fact, you might appreciate this video from our owner, Craig McKay, about that very subject. He is a BSc Honours student in natural sciences, specialising in organic chemistry, he is also a keen beardsman and built our award winning business around baby skin care research.
- Growing a healthy beard is more about positive lifestyle decisions rather than product application.
- The harsh chemicals to avoid that will hamper your beard growing efforts.
- What gets on your goat: Typical errors new beardsman make?
- There are no short cuts, pills or serums to an Instagram worthy beard, it starts with self-respect.
- Why beard trims should only be conducted by your local barber.
- Bearded Basturds: Fife’s Best Mens Barbers 2018.
- Xanthan Gum – What The Duck!
- Beard soap and an ancient African beauty secret.
- Preserving the freshness and potency of your beard care products.
- Are barbershops & hairdressing salons saving the high street? and,
- Much more.
And, as well as beyond how to grow a beard, we will be including style, grooming, travel, community, insight from the founder and much more. If you’d like to become a guest blogger for us and contribute to our content then please feel free to get in touch.
We would love guest bloggers who want to write about the following topics:
- Mental Health.
- Organic Skin Care.
- Barbershops – Traditional or Modern.
- The History of Barbershops.
- Mens Fashion.
- Skin Alergies.
- Harsh Chemicals, and
- Psoriasis and/or Dermatitis.