How To Grow A Beard
If you want to know how to grow a beard and don't know where to start, don't worry, we have you covered. As you know, its way more complex than simply forgetting to shave. Our Bearded Basturds blog explores topics for beardsman starting out on their bearded journey, such as:
- Why you suffer from beard itch and why beard oil is scientifically necessary.
In fact, you might appreciate this video from our owner, Craig McKay, about that very subject. He is a BSc Honours student in natural sciences, specialising in organic chemistry, he is also a keen beardsman and built our award winning business around baby skin care research.
- Growing a healthy beard is more about positive lifestyle decisions rather than product application.
- The harsh chemicals to avoid that will hamper your beard growing efforts.
- What gets on your goat: Typical errors new beardsman make?
- There are no short cuts, pills or serums to an Instagram worthy beard, it starts with self-respect.
- Why beard trims should only be conducted by your local barber.
- Bearded Basturds: Fife’s Best Mens Barbers 2018.
- Xanthan Gum – What The Duck!
- Beard soap and an ancient African beauty secret.
- Preserving the freshness and potency of your beard care products.
- Are barbershops & hairdressing salons saving the high street? and,
- Much more.
And, as well as beyond how to grow a beard, we will be including style, grooming, travel, community, insight from the founder and much more. If you'd like to become a guest blogger for us and contribute to our content then please feeel free to get in touch.
We would love guest bloggers who write about the following topics:
- Mental Health.
- Organic Skin Care.
- Barbershops - Traditional or Modern.
- The History of Barbershops.
- Mens Fashion.
- Skin Alergies.
- Harsh Chemicals, and
- Psoriasis and/or Dermatitis.
Best Mens Barber shop 2018 Best Mens Barber shop news: Our business as a whole, have been selling and exporting our organic beard care products […]
Back again with a risky blog post – Growing a beard: What gets on your goat? Growing a beard really shouldn’t be an unpleasant experience, […]
Are barbers & hairdressing salons saving the high street? Barbers and hairdressing salon news this time around for our blog. We’ve actually been sent a […]
Barber Shop News: The 16 stage luxury hot towel beard trim Barber shop news folks. Specifically, about the luxury hot towel beard trim at our […]
You asked us for a beard oil set formed of our top 3 selling beard oils, at a discount too. So without further ado – […]
Barbershop update, beard oil, franchise opportunities, barbers, electric cars, excited, good people, customer experience and a partridge in a pear tree Barbershop update, beard oil […]
Why is my beard itchy? I’m afraid it’s due to little bits of dead skin on the hairs as they grow through Why is my […]
Beard Styles, Tips and Advice: Introducing Drew’s Obsessions Beard Styles, Tips and Advice Time! Hey folks, if you don’t subscribe to the You Tube channel, […]
Scotland’s Best Beard Care Company Just Hired An Intern Scotland’s best beard oil company, in our opinion anyway, just filled the position we had advertised […]
Dunfermline barber specialising in beard maintenance and traditional gents grooming, introducing Arlene Macgillivray. Dunfermline barber, Arlene MacGillivray, popped into to see us the other week […]